Welcome to Susquehanna Trail Campground
5 Ways Camping can Improve Your Health
- Fresh air can help fight off disease.
- Simply just looking at trees reduces blood pressure.
- Spending time in nature can help you focus.
- You can recover faster from a surgery or illness with a green view.
- Camping improves your mood!
It’s true – according to the New York State Department of Environmental Conversation, studies have shown that simply being outdoors can help boost your immune system, lower blood pressure, help reduce stress and improve your mood.
Thanks to Gayle and Eddy Bennett at Tall Pines Campground & River Adventures in Bainbridge, NY for sharing this great information
Susquehanna Trail Campground is located in a country setting in Oneonta, NY. Cooperstown attractions are minutes away including Cooperstown All Star Village which is only 1 mile from the Campground. The campground features in-ground swimming pool, playground, volleyball, horseshoes and more. The back of the Campground features large RV sites in a quiet setting. A large tenting area is located in the woods and group tent sites are available. We also have a Rental Cabin available.